ARTS FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING
City and Guilds Level 5 ACGI Award
Comparable to Diplomas of Higher Education, Foundation degrees and HNDs.
Year 2 & 3:
TRANSPERSONAL ARTS IN THERAPY TRAINING
City and Guilds Level 7 MCGI Award (Masters Equiv.)
3 Year Full-time Training:
Year 1: Sept – Jul
Attendance Monday and Tuesday 09:30-17:00 plus a 4/5 day intensive each term.
Year 2: Sept – Jul
Attendance Monday and Tuesday, 09:30-17:00
plus one Placement Day each week.
Year 3: Sept – Jul
Supervised clinical placement,
Dissertation and case study writing and mentoring, tutorials, supervision and assessment.
The Transpersonal Arts for Health and Wellbeing consists of:
- 480 taught contact hours and 465 student study and studio time.
- At least 10 hours of personal therapy during year one.
- Successful completion of all course assignments.
- Organising and facilitating a series of art workshops for adults in a public venue (minimum of three).
Tobias Transpersonal Health and Wellbeing Training is a academically accredited by the City & Guilds at Level 5, Affiliateship Level, ACGI.
The Transpersonal Arts in Therapy consists of:
- 440 taught contact hours and 500 studio and study time.
- Completion of 250 placement client contact hours (subject to passing the competence to practice assessments).
- At least a further 30 hours of personal therapy in addition to the 10 completed in year one.
- 42 hours of supervision.
- Successful completion of all course assignments
Part Time/Modular Training – 4 Years:
This format of the training consists of a blend of residential and online modules every year for four years. It comprises of one residential module for two weeks each year and six two-day online modules spread throughout the remainder of each year.
This training is ideally suited to students living further afield or outside of the UK but is also suited to UK students who have work and/or family commitments where this method of training would work best.
The number of contact hours vary from the full time training, however, the content and themes remain with greater studio and study time requirements.
Tobias Transpersonal Arts in Therapy Training is a professional training, academically accredited by the City & Guilds at Level 7, Membership Level, MCGI (Masters equivalent).
We are registered with the International Academy of Anthroposophic Arts Therapies Educations, iARTe, previously known as the European Academy for Anthroposophical Art Therapy. Our training applies the iARTe guidelines which are recognized by the Medical Section of the School of Spiritual Science at the Goetheanum, Dornach, Switzerland.
Our graduates are eligible to apply for accreditation with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).