How much will it cost?
Courses commencing September 2023:
A non refundable enrolment deposit of £500.00 is required upon acceptance of place. This will be offset against the first term’s fees.
Year 1 (Total Payable £6,300.00):
Balance payable in three instalments before the start of each term.
Year 2 (Total Payable £6,540.00):
Payable in three instalments of £2180.00 before the start of each term.
Year 3 (Total Payable £2,640.00):
Payable in three instalments of £880.00 before the start of each term.
Bespoke Payment Plans:
In order to facilitate students, Tobias School of Art and Therapy have Bespoke Payment Plans which can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Please contact us at 01342 313655 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
All applicants should ensure they read and understand the Terms and Conditions of the Student Agreement and Enrolment contract and the Tuition Fee Agreement before applying and paying their Enrolment Deposit (Non-Refundable). These documents can be found in the ‘Downloads’ tab.
How to pay:
For all tuition fee payments you may pay as follows:
- By direct debit or by credit / debit card, either in person, or over the phone by calling 01342 313655. Please note that we are unable to accept payments via American Express or Diners Club cards.
- We can also accept payments by bank transfer and direct debit – please get in touch with us at 01342 313655 for our bank details. Please use your name as the reference when making such payments.
Additional course costs:
- Course fees do not cover costs associated with Additional Course Requirements; Personal Therapy & Supervision.
- Fees for Supervision and Personal Therapy are decided by negotiation between you and your Supervisor and Therapist. We work with a large number of national, regional, local low-cost counselling services, and local charities to provide Placement opportunities for our students. As a college, we do not provide Supervision but most of our Placement Providers do. If Supervision is or isn’t provided, this would be clear from the application or interview stage of your placement.
- Students have two years after the last taught date of the training to complete all training requirements. Failing to do so will incur additional fees.
- Before beginning placement the student will need to have completed a safeguarding level 2 online training (see https://cpdonline.co.uk/courses/safeguarding/ ) . This will be at the cost of the student (currently approximately £25 / year). A copy of the completion certificate will need to be submitted to the school placement liaison and will be deemed part of the placement documentation.
*Please note this course does not qualify for the 24+ Advanced Learning Loan.
Tobias School of Art will make every effort to avoid altering course times, course commencement and conclusion dates. However, should any changes be necessary, you will be notified at the earliest opportunity.
All trainings run subject to demand and the formation of a viable class cohort, based on the enrolment of a minimum number of successful applicants.