- Completion of our application form and necessary documentation.
- A brief biography that outlines your historical relationship with art and your interest in helping others (Approximately 500 words.)
- Two references are requested – one academic and one professional. See form in application pack.
- Attend an interview preferably in person but we are able to do it via Zoom
- Candidates will be expected to provide a CV showing any experience of relevant working experience in an appropriate field such as education, health care or social services.
- Maturity and Life experience are needed for this training and therefore the minimum entry age is 24 years old.
- Successful completion of the Transpersonal Arts in Therapy Year 1 (Health and Wellbeing) course. A recommendation of progression to the Therapy training will be offered to successful students by the Tobias faculty.
The faculty reserves the right to defer or decline progression to the Therapy training.
Admission and attendance on the Transpersonal Arts in Therapy Year 1 (ACGI Award) course does not guarantee admission to the Transpersonal Arts in Therapy MCGI (Masters Equiv.) training i.e. Years 2&3 of the programme.
- Evidence of good command of written and spoken English is required. Where English is not the applicant’s first language, they should have ideally achieved an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS or 580 in TOEFL (237 in the computerised system) or at level B2 on the new European Levels Grid.
- In compliance with the terms of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, 1974, and mental health legislation for clinical placement and other similar sensitive areas of employment, applicants are required to provide a medical report and submit to an enhanced criminal record check.
Please note that all entry and training requirements are the same for both the Full Time and Part Time/Modular formats of this training.